Monthly Introduction to Employee Ownership Webinars
Transform your business with employee ownership. Whether you’re a business owner preparing to retire or an owner searching for a way to retain jobs, develop leadership, and build wealth, employee ownership can help you move your business forward. Learn more at our introductory webinars on the last Wednesday of every month. There will be time for Q&A at the end of every session.
Please register below to attend.
- Register here for the November 29th Intro Webinar from 1 – 2pm MT
- Register here for the December 13th Intro Webinar from 1 – 2pm MT
The Cooperative Academy
RMEOC is offering an educational series (7 sessions) via Zoom to spread awareness about employee ownership and worker cooperatives. Join us to learn everything you need to know about coops, from development to financing and beyond.
Suggested Donation Amount: $40 per session or $200 to attend all sessions | Click to donate
Dates and Topics
All sessions last one hour, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. MDT via Zoom.
- August 29: Trends of Worker Coop Development in the U.S.
- September 12: Worker Coop Legal Models
- September 19: Governance Model
- October 10: Coop Finance
- October 17: How to Raise Capital?
- October 24: Innovative Worker Coop Cases
- November 14: Are You Ready?: Things to Consider | Register Here