Are you driving for Uber & Lyft?
We are Drivers and Advocates in Colorado working to launch a worker cooperative that owns an app, Coop-Ride, in collaboration with The Driver’s Cooperative (in New York). The cooperative will be a platform worker cooperative where Drivers become the owners of the cooperative.
The Driver’s Cooperative (in New York)
- In New York, 6000 Drivers joined The Driver’s Cooperative
- The Driver’s Cooperative has developed an app, Co-op Ride, which will be an on-demand app by Fall 2022. The Driver’s Cooperative raised about 2 million to develop an app.
- It has an active drivers board
- Drivers have an improved income, better financing options & better working environments.
What if we launched a Driver’s Co-op Colorado?
- Drivers will own an app (Co-op Ride)
- Drivers will pay 15% commission fee which will help drivers increase income.
- Drivers will have more voice in running the co-op.
- Profit Dividends
- Other Benefits: cheaper insurance, car repairs, better financing options, etc.