Here are some highlights of our most recent event!
Greg Weiss: Valuation Specialist, Forensic Accountant
Mike Sanchez: ESOP Attorney
Linda Phillips: COOP Attorney
Ahad Ghadimi: Culture Specialist and serial turnaround CEO
How to Exit from the Start: Hear from the Experts
When: Friday., March 23, 2018, 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Where: The Commons on Champa, 1245 Champa St. Denver, CO 80202
Who: Business owners, entrepreneurs, business advisors, employee-owner champions
Business owners and entrepreneurs, it’s never too early to start planning your exit. Draw from our panel’s decades of experience in helping companies establish profit sharing and employee ownership plans.
Whether you need a quick exit or you have time to plan your legacy, our legal, accounting, and financial experts can answer your questions! Bring them general M&A questions as well!
Our panel can offer insight into
• What you need for a business valuation
• Tax considerations for employers and employees
• Best practices for building a culture of ownership now
• Details about employee ownerships transactions
• Legal structures and considerations for employee-owned businesses
• Employee-owner on-the-ground experiences
• ESOP fiduciaries and board selection
Doors open and full breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m. Discussion begins at 8.