We hope that you are staying safe and well as we all work to get through this trying time. We’re open for business (working from home), so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need assistance. The following resources include important information for businesses affected by COVID-19.
Updated May 15th, 2020.
- Increasing Equity in a Post-Pandemic Economy: The Potential for Growing Worker Ownership – Job Quality in Practice Webinar 5/19/20.
- Small Business Briefing and Discussion with Governor Polis. 5/12/20.
- Webinar Video- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce- CARES Act Impact on Small Business. 4/2/20
- Webinar Video Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce- Policy Update. 4/1/20
- ESOP Association Webinars
- NCEO Webinars
- Webinar Video-Small Business Emergency Response, Friday March 20th
Employee Ownership Community Resources
- ESOP Association Action Center
- NCEO Resources For Your Business
- U.S. Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- Loan information for cooperatives from NCBA CLUSA
- Alice emergency loans, grants, and considerations for businesses that may need to pause or close operations
- Kauffman Foundation-A guide to helping small businesses navigate and recover from the COVID-19 crisis
- Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade and the Colorado SBDC Network Resource List
- SBA Disaster Loans for Small Businesses
- SBA Website
- Colorado Small Business Development Center COVID-19 website
- Colorado hotline for small business owners (303) 860-5881
- Colorado State Assistance and Recovery Denver City Resources and Information
- Regular updates on COVID-19 information for Colorado Businesses
- City of Denver’s Official website updated regularly
- Federal Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Tax deferral for individual and non-corporate tax filers from April 15 to July 15
- Colorado Workshare Program (an alternative to lay-offs)
- Updated Overtime and Minimum Pay Standards
- Colorado Unemployment Insurance with specific COVID 19 information