Are you passionate about income and wealth equity? Do you want an opportunity to work with a forward thinking non-profit organization that is leading the charge in providing pragmatic solutions to the worsening problem of economic inequity? The Rocky Mountain Employee Ownership Center’s, (RMEOC) mission is to change the current economic system to a system of inclusion by advocating for and providing pathways to employee ownership!
This position is an entry level position for an individual wanting to pursue a career in communications, community outreach, marketing, and/or public relations. The ideal candidate will be: knowledgeable about all major social media platforms; will know or have a willingness to learn basic website content management systems and email marketing services; and will be a self-starter and detail oriented.
- Coordinate the implementation of the communications plan, which includes:
- Help keeping the social media sites updated with timely appropriate content
- Help keeping the website updated with latest events, news, etc.
- Help coordinating community and donor outreach
- Help with event planning logistics
- Help maintaining membership and outreach databases
- Help coordinating the video content series
- Major in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Digital Communications (preferred)
- A laptop computer
- Excellent writing skills
- Willingness to learn
- Intermediate knowledge of social media platforms
- Good proofreading skills
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week at $15.00/hour
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to: email@example.com