The Colorado Shared Ownership Summit will be a coming together of the Colorado co-op, credit union, and ESOP sectors. As part of the Conscious Capitalism Conference series at the Center for Ethics and Social Responsibility in CU’s Leeds School of Business, in partnership with the College of Media, Communication and Information, the summit will be one-day event in November 2018, showcasing the strength and diversity of shared ownership models in the state, from farmer co-ops to online platforms. It will be a chance for leaders in these businesses to come together, learn from each other, connect with students, and work together to support the next generation of community-ownership entrepreneurs.
Registration is now open, CLICK HERE to register today!
When: November 7, 2018 08:30 AM – 06:00 PM
Where: Wittemeyer Courtroom, Wolf Law
2450 Kittredge Loop Dr
Boulder, Colorado 80305 United States
- Doug O’Brien (President and CEO, National Cooperative Business Association)
Conveners at CU Boulder:
- Mark Meaney (Executive Director, Center for Ethics and Social Responsibility)
- Nathan Schneider (Assistant Professor, Media Studies)
- Yessica Holguin (Community Wealth Building Network)
- Linda Phillips (Phillips Law Offices, Colorado Cooperative Developers)
- Bill Stevenson (Rocky Mountain Farmers Union)
- Halisi Vinson (Rocky Mountain Employee Ownership Center)
- Jason Wiener (Jason wiener | p.c., Colorado Cooperative Developers)