What is the key to greater returns and higher employee satisfaction?
A company culture where everyone owns it!
When: June 24, 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Where: The Commons on Champa, 1245 Champa St.
In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to
• Create a culture of ownership now for a smooth succession later
• Harness your employees’ insight and creativity to spur innovation
• Utilize employee ownership and democratic management to attract employees and drive results.
• Plan for growth with a gameplan for engaging new and existing employees
This workshop is co-sponsored by Denver Office of Economic Development and Rocky Mountain Employee Ownership Center. It is ideal for
• Colorado Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
• Business Consultants (Attorneys and Finance professionals)
• Government officials looking for solutions to preserve locally owned business
• Managers and employees of companies becoming employee owned.
Light breakfast will be served! DOORS OPEN AT 7:30AM
Not a morning person? RSVP for the 1/10 online webinar here.