Here’s what’s coming up
Share your stories on Facebook. Have a story or personal memory about employee ownership? We want to hear it! All you have to do is like RMEOC on Facebook, post your story, and share it using the hashtag #EmployeeOwnershipMonth. Our partners at OEDIT will be collecting videos too, so check that out and post away! We’ll be sharing your stories throughout October and featuring some of the stand-outs at the end of the month.
Join us for a free webinar: 5:30-7pm on October 22nd. Learn how employee ownership models can make your business more resilient and THRIVE in the “new normal.” RMEOC will present on the basics of employee ownership and you’ll also hear from owners about their own experiences being part of an employee-owned company. Free to attend. Click here to register.
Thanks to our amazing partners
From special events to the daily work we do year-round, we couldn’t do it without the help of our partners and sponsors…
- CO Office of Economic Development & International Trade
- Denver Economic Development & Opportunity
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- Democracy at Work Institute
- Mi Casa Resource Center
- Center for Community Wealth Building
- Good Business Colorado
- Mile High Connects
Additional resources for EOM 2020
- Employee ownership fast facts (RMEOC)
- CO Employee Owned Companies (RMEOC)
- The History of Employee Ownership (Great Game of Business)
- Three options for employee ownership (Project Equity)
- We The Owners: Employees Expanding the American Dream (documentary film)
RMEOC works tirelessly to help business owners transition to employee ownership and create a more inclusive economy.
If you want to help build an economy that works for everyone, then we want you to become a part of our story. Donate today and become a sustaining member for as little as $5 a month.